ARTIST IN RESIDENCIES
Charles McCollough has been artist in residence at the following seminaries, and church, giving lectures, teaching classes, holding open studio, and generally working with seminary faculty and students in recognizing the value of art in worship and instruction in the education for ministry.
- Wesley Theological Seminary (United Methodist), Washington, DC - 1998-1999
- Andover Newton Theological School (American Baptist and United Church of Christ), Newton Centre, MA - 2000-2001
- Drew Theological Seminary (United Methodist), Madison, NJ - 2008-2009
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary (Reformed Church in America) - New Brunswick, NJ - 2009-2010
- First Congregational Church UCC, Boulder, CO - 2010
- Eden Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO - 2011
There are 40 of his sculptures on permanent display in these seminaries and at First Congregational Church in Boulder.